GMMB Posts Strong Showing at 2017 Pollie Awards
March 23, 2017
GMMB won 10 awards at the American Association of Political Consultants’ (AAPC) 2017 Annual Pollie Awards & Conference – earning top honors for ads created for candidates, causes, and independent expenditure campaigns.
GMMB earned recognition for its digital campaigns on behalf of Pramila Jayapal’s winning Congressional campaign and the ballot initiative Save Lives California – Yes on 56. GMMB also won a Gold Award for its iconic “Mirrors” spot for Hillary for America, one of a total four Gold Awards the firm took home.
Every year, the AAPC gives out Gold, Silver, Bronze, and Honorable Mention Pollie Awards to political consultants and public affairs executives for outstanding work, creativity, and contributions to electoral politics, as judged by peer political professionals.
GMMB’s wins include:
- Gold for Ballot Initiatives for PFD Automatic Voter Registration in the Best Overall Television Campaign category
- Gold for Best Overall Digital Campaign and Bronze for Best Overall Television Campaign for Ballot Initiatives for Save Lives California – Yes on 56
- Silver for Jayapal for Congress in the Best Overall Digital Campaign category
- Gold for HFA’s “Mirrors” in the television (candidate) category
- Gold for Good Jobs Montana’s “Hooked” in the television ad by an independent expenditure for a governor’s race
- Silver for HFA’s “Bully” in the web video (candidate) category
- Silver for VoteVets’ “Blackhawk” in the television ad by an independent expenditure for a Senate race
- Bronze for Save Lives California – Yes on 56’s “Mariposa” in the television ad for a ballot initiative, bilingual/multilingual/foreign language category
- Bronze for Charlie Crist’s “May Not Know” in the best use of humor in a television ad (candidate)