GMMB Scoops Nine Awards for Excellence in Advertising
February 5, 2013
Strategic communications firm GMMB took home nine American Advertising Awards (AAA) at this week’s DC 2014 ceremony. Ads created for CTIA-The Wireless Association, NARAL Pro-Choice America, AARP, The Millennial Trains Project, the Campaign for Tobacco-Free Kids and the Washington Health Benefit Exchange TV campaign received Gold and Silver for excellence in creativity.
GMMB took three awards for its campaign to mark NARAL Pro-Choice America’s 40th anniversary. Choice Out Loud won two Gold awards for a video and posters, and a Silver for the campaign website aimed at raising awareness among a new generation of pro-choice activists. The Washington Health Benefit Exchange TV Campaign, a humorous reminder of the perils of going without health insurance, also won Gold.
The American Advertising Awards are the advertising industry’s largest competition for creative excellence. The following campaigns received awards:
- Gold – CTIA Wireless is Limitless Website
- Gold – Choice Out Loud “40”
- Gold – Choice Out Loud Website
- Gold – The Millennial Trains Project Posters
- Gold – Washington Health Benefit Exchange TV Campaign
- Silver – 1DayStand Posters
- Silver – AARP Fraud Watch Network TV Campaign
- Silver – Choice Out Loud “40” Posters
- Silver – TFK “I Heart Lung” Print Ad