GMMB Takes Home 10 Pollie Awards!
March 23, 2015
GMMB took home 10 American Association of Political Consultants (AAPC) 2015 Pollie Awards, scoring top honors for advertisements created for electoral candidates, causes and independent expenditure (IE) campaigns.
The awards, announced in New Orleans at the Association’s annual conference, include a clean sweep of the Television Super PAC (Democrat) category, with Gold and Silver awards for Put Alaska First and Bronze for an ad for VoteVets Action Fund in Kentucky’s senate race. Every year, AAPC awards Gold, Silver, Bronze and Honorable Mention “Pollies” to political consultants and public affairs executives.
The full list of awards by category comprises:
- Television – Super PAC (Democrat): Gold: Forever, for Put Alaska First in support of U.S. Senate candidate Mark Begich Silver: Beat, for Put Alaska First in support of U.S. Senate candidate Mark Begich Bronze: The Walk, VoteVets Action Fund in support of U.S. Senate candidate Alison Lundergan Grimes
- Best use of negative/contrast: Silver: Absolutely, Reagan, Four Years – for Mary Burke for Wisconsin
- Television – Best Use of Negative/Contrast (Senate,Democrat): Silver: Ahead – for Mark Warner for Virginia
- Television – Independent Expenditure Campaign, United States House Of Representatives: Silver: Remember – for DCCC IE in support of U.S. Congressman Scott Peters
- Television Independent Expenditure Campaign, United States Senate: Gold: The Walk – for VoteVets Action Fund in support of U.S. Senate candidate Alison Lundergan Grimes
- Television Public Affairs – National: Silver: Mother’s Instinct – for the American Lung Association, in support of federal clean air regulations
- Web Video – Best Use of Humor: Silver: Absent – for Charlie Crist for Governor
- Newspaper – Full Page Ad: Bronze: Print Ad – for Bristol Bay Regional Seafood and Development Association against the Pebble Bay mine