GMMB Wins Big at the 2013 American Advertising Awards
March 14, 2013
GMMB celebrated big wins at the 2013 American Advertising Awards receiving a total of eight awards for creative work produced for the National Cable and Telecommunications Association (NCTA), CTIA–The Wireless Association®, AARP, the American Cancer Society Cancer Action Network (ACS CAN) and the Millennial Trains Project.
The American Advertising Awards are the advertising industry’s largest competition for creative excellence.
GMMB’s wins include:
- Best of Public Service Category and Gold for CTIA–The Wireless Association®’s “Emergency Preparedness PSA” in the Public Service Category
- Gold for NCTA’s “Monster Media Wall”in the Out-of-Home category
- Gold for CTIA–The Wireless Association®’s “The Wireless Mind”spot in the TV category
- Gold for The Center for the Next Generation’s “Drowning”PSA in the Public Service category
- Silver for AARP’s “Words”spot in the TV category
- Silver for Millennial Trains Project’s more than 60-second video in the Branded Content category
- Silver for ACS CAN “Beaker” ad in the Print category