GMMB respects your privacy when visiting GMMB’s website and is committed to protecting your information. To protect your privacy, please refer to the following policy, which may be amended at any time by posted amendments to this page.
Purpose of this Policy
Personal Information We Collect
GMMB collects the following information during your visit to our website:
- Contact information that you provide: Name, email address, physical or mailing address, phone number
- Employment application information that you provide
- Website tracking information collected through cookies and analytics services as described below: How users might view information or pages on our site
Please see details below on how we gather or collect this type of information.
Cookies contain information about your use of a particular website but do not include any personally-identifying information by themselves (for example, they do not store your name or address).
Learn more about cookies here.
- Strictly necessary cookies – These cookies enable services you have specifically asked for. These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies certain services you have asked for cannot be provided
- Performance cookies – These cookies collect information on the pages visited. These cookies collect information about how users use a website, for instance which pages users go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. They are only used to improve how the website works.
- Functionality cookies – These cookies remember choices you make to improve your experience. These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced, more personal features. The information these cookies collect may be anonymized and they cannot track your browsing activity to other websites.
- Targeting cookies or advertising cookies – these cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising relevant to you and your interests
You have options to remove or disable cookies from your browser at any time. Please click here to learn more about how you can manage cookies for your browser.
GMMB uses several forms on our website, (e.g. Contact forms,) where we gather information such as name, email address, address, and phone numbers. This information is held and managed by GMMB only for future contact information. GMMB does not sell, rent, or give this information to any other entity.
GMMB also uses a third- party service, Oracle’s Taleo Cloud Service, which uses forms embedded on our website to gather information for Open Position applications.
GMMB will never ask for personal information such as a driver’s license number, credit card number, or social security number.
GMMB respects your right to remove your information from our systems at any time. Please contact to request your information be remove from our files. We will comply within a reasonable timeframe and reply to your request.
Third Party Websites
Links to Other Sites. Some GMMB digital properties contain links to or integrations with other services whose information practices may be different than ours, e.g., Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, other media services and platforms. Visitors should consult these other services’ privacy notices, as GMMB has no control over information that is submitted to, or collected by, these third parties.
How do we protect your information?
We take appropriate measures to ensure that your personal information disclosed to us is kept secure, accurate and up to date and kept only for so long as is necessary for the purposes for which it is used.
Personal information of Children
Our Site is intended for ages 18 and older. We do not intend to or knowingly collect personal information from children.
Website Images and Take Down Policy
GMMB uses images and/or video from events and office functions attended or managed by our team. We only use media that is from our team or shared with us by various third-parties.
If your image is captured in this media and you would like image to be removed from our website, please contact us.
GMMB is the sole owner for all images taken by our team and posted to our website or various social media accounts.
Do Not Track (DNT)
California law requires us to let you know how we respond to web browser Do Not Track (DNT) signals. Because there currently isn’t an industry or legal standard for recognizing or honoring DNT signals, we don’t respond to them at this time.
GMMB’s office hours are Monday-Friday, 9am-6pm ET. GMMB will respond to email inquiries within a timely manner.